SO, you may or may not be as obsessed with sneakers as I am, but I figure that every girl (or boy) needs at least one pair in their life. The thing that sucks the most about cute sneakers is that they sell out. Fast. In my super professional blogger collage (seen below), I’ve put two pairs of sneakers that have not yet been released, but they will be soon! I’ll include the release dates below so that if you want them, you can have an actual chance to get them. Trust me when I say, once they’re gone…they’re going to be resold on eBay for $100 more haha. And honestly, it’s just really frustrating when all you wanted was to be super cute with your new sneakers, but you don’t have $300 to spend on shoes.
- Adidas Original Stan Smith in Pink/Pink ($85)
- Nike Air Max 95 QS in Light Liquid Lime ($170)
- Nike Air Huarache Ultra Breathe in Orchid/Sunset Glow ($120)
- Nike Air Huarache in Washed Teal ($110)
- Adidas NMD R1 in White Rose ($130) – Release Date: June 10th
- Adidas Originals Climacool in Easy Mint ($110)
- Nike Internationalist QS in Pastel Satin Purple (€99 or about $111)
- Nike Flyknit Racer in Be True ($150) – Release Date: June 1st
For the Adidas Stan Smith’s (1) and the NMD’s (5), they are said to run a half size big. From personal experience with both of them, I go down one whole size and they fit me perfectly. Also, from the reviews that I read on the Adidas Climacool sneakers (6), it seems that they run true to size, but I would definitely do your own research just to be sure!
For the Nike Air Huarache (4…not 3), they are said to run a half size small. From personal experience, I size up one whole size for the perfect fit. I have sized up by a half size before, and they were still too tight. Apparently the Nike Air Huarache Ultra Breathe (3) are true to size, but like I said above, definitely do your own research on those.
**Side Note: For the Nike Internationalist (7), the website to buy them from is European, so you would have to pay €30 (about $33) in shipping. I’ve purchased from this website several times before and they’re 100 percent trustworthy!
Anyway, hope my very first real blogger article was okay-ish and expect many more!